XJO 0.05% 7,789.6 s&p/asx 200

You can trade all of those with IG online platform. The spreads...

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    You can trade all of those with IG online platform. The spreads IG have are often high because they need to find someone to take the opposite trade and what other traders think fair value is can be some way away. Or they have to go to the market.

Can trade most of them with Halifax MT5 pro terminal. You can ring and have other stuff added. There are 000's of things to trade. But there is more risk using CFD's. For betashares products you can do someone like anz or maybe comsec if havent traded with the new anz platform and actually own them. I have been trading for 2 decades now and find cfd's are the best for me because I can have capital sitting there in another account safe earning interest and keep trading account funds low. But if reform like the UK happens access to cfd's leveraged will be hard if you only have a small account.

I could not find uranium and there is a power shares UDN which is bear US stocks. But I also have an IG account and if its not there I will use that.  

I like that gold is also in AUD terms some UK providers have it in GBP's as well.

AUS200 ticker is also only open when asx200 futures are ticking as well because liquidity comes from IB. Some of the trading I do is after hours when futures is not ticking and before the market opens so I have to have a ticker and just use IG. 

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1345/1345264-9b0a9fd840a8897929c883086e79e7db.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.