PLS 1.47% $4.01 pilbara minerals limited

From gloom to BOOM

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hello punters

Fantastic announcement today.  Easily the best this year.  Nice surprise in the arvo too. Who doesn't like surprises, especially when they come packaged like this one. Morning announcements are so passe. Even as a non holder i liked it,mr market liked it,shareholders should like it,future investors will like it, macquarie will like it, ken liked writing it. Hell, even my cat likes it(he's purring as i write)

Let's take a look at Kennys announcement highlight package shall we

● 19490 dmt of spod produced in June (after 4.5 days advised plant shutdown).

● Grade shipped was 6% and 1.2%Fe, with minimal variation per vessel. Up yours congo twitter boys.

● December 2019Q expecting 65-80000 dmt. Have to be confident to say this one. There big numbers.

● Great Wall coming to the party. First spod August, earlier and at greater volume than anticipated by prior arrangements

Pilbara Minerals has and will continue to make sales to additional customers in china

Posco JV continuing to make strong progress again. (It's coming,its coming, but we just have to wait till we get the cash from somewhere).Hello posco just send the cheque you promised Ken a few weeks back.

So there we have it. All thats missing is the spod price unfortunately. But hang in there holders because PLS is still the biggest and bestest of the lithium Aussie hardrockers. MC says so, holders say so and i say so. And so say of all of us. For Kens a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us. And so say all of us, and so say all of us. For Kens a jolly good fellow (pause), and so say all of us!

From gloom to BOOM

Have a good evening everyone . Beer time
    Gtc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.01
Change
-0.060(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.07 $4.01 $2.635M 650.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 74743 $4.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 28635 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.00
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.05 $4.07 $4.00 516080
Last updated 10.35am 02/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.