SLR 0.32% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Fully Informed Market, page-37

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    -SLR has half a billion in cash
    -RED is going backwards with its hedge book
    -SLR has results from Sugar Zone awaiting and it could be a game changer
    -RED share price has been supported by the SLR purchase of %11 of RED
    "What will happen to that SLR money, will it pay down the hedge, it's a worry especially at current POG."

Honestly I have no idea, my point is not that I do not have the information necessary to form a definite yes or no... I do not have the details to know if the merger is a good deal or not. What I do have is the board of directors whom, I assume DO KNOW and they previously unanimously agreed on a merger being fair value. I will wait and see when they provide us with more information whether they still see it as a merger of fair value since POG has hit an ATH. They should be making a new evaluation prior to the merger that would help me make my decision. (Even though it probably won't matter)

"-SLR share price has been depressed for the last year due to BOD bad timing and failed take overs"

I don't know specifically about SLR; but in general, this is the nature of the stock market and saying that the SP is not where you want it to be or where it should be is unfortunately irrelevant. Intrinsic value and fundamentals have increasingly gone out the window and the price being depressed or mooning are unfortunately any bodies guess. There are many companies that have generated negative revenue or that are overvalued that have made people lots of money and many good companies that lost people money at the end of the day the stock market is not based on anything other than what someone is willing to pay and market manipulation is rife.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.496B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.52 $37.38M 24.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 240000 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 2465901 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.54
  Change
0.005 ( 0.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.58 $1.52 2779039
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.