MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

Fundamentals To A Very Successful Future, page-2

1. 4,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Yes, a mystery why the share price was driven down 50% after the 20mill $ placement. I have seen this happen on a few other stocks in the past (IMC & CYP). All of which recovered. However cant predict the future. Now mdc valued similarly to most other cannabis stocks with a slightly (only slightly) higher valuation. MDC has been planning and aiming for these cannabis trials since listing in 2015.. a long time preparing and waiting for approvals. Now a whole bunch of cannabis stocks come out of nowhere in the last 18 months. Medlab boasts a wider market than just cannabis which is refreshing. MDC diversfied into most of the important chronic disease areas that could unlock significant value like Dr Hall stated. Honestly would not surprise me if whomever is playing with the share price will try pushing it down a bit further. No doubt with intention of flushing out larger holdings of 100k and more. My speculation and observation of course. So im waiting for this lower price of say 38cents as a guess before buying any more. Time will tell. But what MDC has going on in research and development across a very wide market landscape it wouldnt surprise me if new highs are around the corner, and this current sp situation merely a strategy of flushing out larger early holders. A few hundred thousand shares managed to push the sp down from 80cents to 50cents (63million $ in market cap on just a few hundred thousand shares) now keeping it down below 50cents on a few smaller parcels. Easy considering the shock it has caused to the sp and potential investors/holders. Question is will it continue? We saw how to price recovered from 50cents to 75cents on small volume but once the buying frenzy diminsined the opportunity to sell back to 50cents was achieved on just a few hundred thousand shares.

Dr Hall very confident in the media interviews and well spoken. A passionate individual in the field of chronis diseases and scientific research. Im confident with where he is taking the company 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.