AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

All good things take time HH and you dont build multi million...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    All good things take time HH and you dont build multi million dollars Businesses in a short time frame.

Personally taking time annoys me but hey we are well ahead of the average & we have absolutely nothing negative to discuss here.
    if Fin fails then we have a problem but until then we are in the GO zone the SP cannot reflect the reality of value until we are in Business.

At this time we are still a Speccie on the verge of becoming a Miner and a mid tier one at that. Some good points Kal well written & here are a couple of counter points to consider.

Aust will "Crash" at some stage in the near future.
    Property will get smashed.
    Stocks & Commodities will crash.
    Aust is living on & the current generation living on rediculous debt the opposite to the BB's and the Aust Gment has rediculously increased & magnified the Countries Debt by more than 100%. This is going to bite us on the butt no way it can be avoided.

Now not to get off track but this has to be built into the AVB predictions & calculations as we progress towards & plan our exit from AVB in the next 3-5 years.
    Copper being our staple could be cursed as im not saying an Aussie crash i am saying that the next big crash Aust will not escape even with our strict Banking regulations etc our Gment are not half as smart as they would have us believe.

The US$ next time will be king as the universal currency of the globe. With the Aust$ being hit hard that will significantly help our exchange on Copper prices etc so in that respect it will help. I dont claim to know the answer but i am very very wary and 17,000 is looking weakish IMO.

Cheers Towie & bring on the FIN ANN ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.