Fundraising to support Australian Government.

1. 107 Posts.
    Hello Honorable Ministers,
    I earn $ 32,106 per annum, (last taxation assessment)
    I am 54 years young worked 30 years for Local Government and consider communities important.

February 19th Feb 2015, I travelled 350klm for health services.
    I sadly suffered a Needle-stick injury at a local shopping centre managed by Lendlease.
    I was ill all night from 2am, visited local Doctors surgery charged $ 71.00 for the visit.
    Rebated $ 37.05...
    All due to a careless drug addict= Australian Welfare ="disabled pensioner" a self inflicted self chosen drug addict.
    Not considering anyone else but themselves.

Why did my last TAX RECEIPT list "welfare"as the top of Australian Govt gross debt?
    Aged pension yes I agree. Assist them more, they helped to create the Australia we TRY to believe in.

A grandmother, of two aged 4 and 3 years young I am now scared, my bloods will be tested every month for the next 3-6 months?
    $ 71.00 each visit with a rebate of $ 37.05.

Yet a self inflicted "careless drug addict"...is supported by Australian Government forever?

I am not happy with current mismanaged government by both parties....
    Do you want me to organize a national fundraising programme"" via garage sales and music festivals and other great idea's to reduce the suffering of AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT spending and decisions?

If I do .....
    Can Australian Ministers elected....use this fundraising to assist Australia in a positive way?

I am certain I can fund-raise.....donations to assist our country to get back on track !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.