LOM 7.62% 9.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Future Dividends

1. 2,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Last week, I sent an email to Mark Clements via the Lucapa website. I've previously done this a couple of times and received a prompt reply.

My query this time was whether LOM expected or had requested an interim dividend in the 2017 calendar year or whether the recently announced dividend would be the only one received this year. I pointed out that the request for the recent dividend was flagged some 6 months in advance.

A week later and I've not received a response. I'm not necessarily assuming that answer is a "no" or "I can't tell you" as (to me) a positive response would not be possible without an ASX announcement (which hopefully they are working on).

As I've mentioned before, I believe the #1 reason for the current (low) SP levels is the lack of guidance on dividends. If the past payment was to be the standard, it would take around 8 years for LOM to even get reimbursed for its costs to date.

There are many posters on this forum who's opinion I strongly value - is my concern justified or not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $28.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $32.50K 325.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 13313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.