AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Love your humour about the Ping Pong Table but I think it might...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Love your humour about the Ping Pong Table but I think it might be a valuable asset ...... If Crutchfield do`s decide to get his hands dirty and not be a Lifestyle Director and just reward himself with fees and shares as has been the case since his appointment IMO he has a difficult road ahead....
    The office will also need a big screen tuned into the racing stations as Phil loves a punt and is very well known around the Melbourne race tracks. Could he be looking for more time to follow his enjoyment of punting and listening to the programmes on racing.....
    The last quarter IMO was a bad result and clearly indicates they are a long way from making a profit. We had made further substantial cost savings from the previous quarter along with increased new bookings but could not make a profit....
    Comment from the BoD indicates we will have to wait a further six months.
    IMO the market do`s not see the company in the same positive light as many S/H `s do who IMO live in denial of the facts that this company has been a lifestyle ..... Like myself don`t like the fact that a director sold to himself 2nd hand furniture , pays himself rent and do`s CR more than 50% discount to SP.... When you have a Chairman of the calibre of Crutchfied endorsing such transactions it do`s not look good .... S/H`s have short memories of the two loss making bankrupt companies that Winters + Co bought and the corner shop was to have a programme that was push start and ready to go.that would fit nicely into AFW. IMO the company has no credibility and the market agrees with this.... IMO the BoD have created a huge lack of respect/trust and this has been reflected in the SP..... They have not appreciated the board being stacked with high profile people that saw the market spike on those appointments only to see they contribute zero as proven by the sacking of one of those appointments. ( WATSON )...

Once again many small investors are again hoping what you are. Many are waiting for a spike in SP to bail out .... They won`t risk getting trapped with a company that spends big on themselves and delivers little in return to share holders... The last quarter proved this ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.