AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Future Growth, page-2

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Lynne. IMO for this to happen we need to replace the LIFE STYLE DIRECTORS WHO ARE BEING PAID IMO for the use of their name and connection to Z1P.... I can not see how a Victorian QC can earn his keep in an industry he has zilch experience hands on.... We have Directors who sell to themselves 2nd hand furniture , pay rent to themselves + pay themselves for their expertise from another company ie, Career ONE.
    Mr Winter has not been given one share but has did a CR at a ridiculous SP of .006 when the SP was 15 cents. plus receiving income from the sale of furniture and other activities. We also pay a lawyer a fee for his handling of legal issues which he do`s at a discount... Talk about double dipping by the BOD. We also bought two bankrupt companies that could not pay their way and kept the staff of one company that were proven failures.... To strengthan the board they appointed a high flyer in the industry who was removed just after 6 months ....

IMO LYNNE we need people who are prepared to get away from their office desk ... Lets wipe the slate clean and replace the Chairman and appoint a person in the industry that will get his hands dirty and mould a team that will sell the companies product... ATM all we have are key board warriors and life style Directors ...... IMO

Like you I agree with what you see but as you know it is not worth a dollar if the staff are not worth their salt or a schooner of GUINNESS> THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE NOW IMO

As stated before , HAPPY TO BE PROVEN WRONG and have egg + mud rubbed in my face.... if that happens I will have a lovely nest egg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.