CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

All this talk of not having the fleet yet to ramp up advertising...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    All this talk of not having the fleet yet to ramp up advertising is bullsh@t. I’ve been hearing it for over 2 years now. If I go to rent a car and I find a supplier that’s half price compared to a traditional rental company and I find out there are no vehicles available I don’t then think I’ll never hire from them again. I think this is a good thing and I need to book sooner!

Let’s look at Car Next Door:

https://finance.nine.com.au/2017/11/17/10/47/car-next-doors-incredible-growth

Their fleet is currently 400 cars bigger than ours (according to the above article) whereas it probably would have been similar a couple years ago. At one stage we were only a few hundred likes behind them on Facebook and now they have nearly 6000 more than us. They also claim to have 50,000 registered users and seem to be hiring more people than us. We have had 3 facebook updates in November (remember this is the lead up to Christmas), they have had 18!!!!

I know our model is different but there is a crossover of renters and also personal owners / suppliers plus they get that sticker on the car which you would think would turn some people off yet they have grown so much more than us and this.

Yes its great we have uber, RACV etc but when we initially started we were targeting individual owners and you look at how many cars that car next door have and you think the effort we have put into signing up fleet suppliers could have been spent on individual owners then maybe we would have had many more cars…

Also, if I type rent a car Sydney into google.com.au we come up on page 3! Whereas we used to be page 1, who even looks at page 3 in a search so I don’t know what has happened here.

Don’t even start me on mycaravan…

Mobilise has been live for over a month now and we probably haven't even rented anything yet, much like Rentoid!!!!

This stock is so frustrating!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.