GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I'm with Skol. Gold will be king hit to $300 an ounce, and the...

1. 4,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I'm with Skol.
    Gold will be king hit to $300 an ounce, and the Dow Jones will be at 27,000 points by year's end. This is all due to the first class recovery in the USA, ongoing world peace, and the excellent management of the world's financial system by honest bankers and competent governments.
    Oh and that aint a riot in Ferguson, it's just a few rambucious African-Americans having a street party.
    Based on this ,i'm going to go long in US equities and rathcet up 3 to 1 on margin loan and mortgage my house to the hilt, because America and Europe are full steam ahead and gold is looking like a punch drunk boxer with cauliflower ears.
    Huh, what, oh, huh, where am I ? Oh phew, I was only dreaming. I had drifted off and found myself in the land of Skol, where everyone wears rose coloured blinkers. Oh thank godness I am back in reality.

Gold price $1260 to $1340 for next twelve months before steadliy rising to $1650 an ounce over the next 3 years, then $2200 an ounce when the dow sinks by 60% in 2017-2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.