AUD 0.00% 1.5314 australian dollar

Morning Syd, Yeah I have been trying to trade very short term (3...

1. 18 Posts.
    Morning Syd,
    Yeah I have been trying to trade very short term (3 and 5 minute time-frames while looking at 15 and hourly for trends and levels). And it hasn't been going well. Admittedly as you say I have been taking a position with a 5-10 pip stop set and hoping I picked the top/bottom.

BUT this week I am going to change it up! No more of those old habits. I am going to look more longer term and set more realistic stop points as you say by using the ADR as a guide.

I am only trading super small positions at the moment just to practice and learn with a goal to finding my feet and starting to progressively increase this next year. I am also going to try find a mentor to help teach me as well as learning as much as I can. I don't know if this is normal or not but would be good to find someone to help guide with a profit share arrangement as I learn or something.

Thanks heaps for your input to date mate, I really appreciate it.

Oh one more question sorry, when you said ATAA is all over the place in their seminars, do you mean the seminars themselves are located all over or that the information is all over the place (ie random topics etc).

Thanks

Jared

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.