RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I hear ya man - and I agree with many of the posts you've made...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I hear ya man - and I agree with many of the posts you've made on RAP but the last one re: BL was a bit below the belt? First impressions may not be accurate ones and I like to judge a person by their actions and not their looks/demeanour. I'm not part of the BL cheer squad by any means (my previous posts will show that very clearly) and given I'm in both ALC and RAP - you can imagine my discontent at how things have gone these past few months. I think you're too decent to stoop to this level of personal attacks and I'd hope you and fellow posters will keep ME in check if I ever start doing the same.

BL may be mercenary in his approach but he's also contributed to driving our SP from low single digits. I don't like his sell-off of ALC and RAP but on the day we found out that he sold RAP shares (whilst he was being crucified here on HC) - I called his mobile directly to have a go at him. He had no idea who I am; it was our first contact and to be honest, I wasn't exactly polite about it. He stepped out of a function for 40 minutes to speak to me and explain himself. Does it make what he did any better? - perhaps not but at least the bloke is ready to speak to anyone who questions his actions. I'm currently holding another company (yes that one @Opposetheflames at less than a fraction of RAP's MC and I can't even get to ANY staff at the company because they've hired a "media relations" prick to field their calls.

Anyways - today was a good day and I'm going to book some proletariats to celebrate. Sorry for the long post guys but we've just started getting our old "RAP vibe" back and given what's coming up soon - let's try attract investors/traders/instos/brokers/santa/batman by keeping up the quality of what we lay down here.

enjoy the weekend everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.