G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

@permianbasin Good point, according to the ruby expert, Vincent,...

1. 572 Posts.
    @permianbasin Good point, according to the ruby expert, Vincent, the MUS rubies, in comparison to Gemfileds current offering , were smaller & pinker than expected . I do not think it was just a sorting problem but more of a general rushing problem. Which caused the debacle of a first auction. However thank God, CJ et al are not weak ….they held their ground and refused to sell at the LOW bids. (Some of us should keep that in mind next time there is a panic opening)

Being second to market, as mass rough rubies sellers behind Gemfields, MUS will have to expect less as they are the new “ mini me”. Just be grateful CJ et al believe in themselves , even if some of us do not, as lowering the reserves would have been the WORST error . Many times worse than all the “grommet’ mistakes they made before the auction.

You could call CJ et al many things like brash , over confident inexperienced etc but only a stupid moron would call them stupid morons…….they got our money didn’t they!

Finally relax , do not make their mistakes of rushing into a big event, but take their example of not selling anything below the real value if you DO NOT HAVE TO (as that is why the rubies remain unsold and why the Rubies and our shares might all get much higher bids next August)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.