EXR 5.00% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

I don't propose entering into an argument qaijaq and I have a...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I don't propose entering into an argument qaijaq and I have a lot of respect for your posts, but here is the reality. There can never be any more or any less Carbon on the planet (and within its atmosphere) as a total amount which makes a total mockery of the "Carbon Tax". The same total amount of carbon never changes, it just appears in different forms whether as a gas in the atmosphere or as a solid in earthly compounds. Doesn't matter what happens - the total amount never changes, So without getting into a climate change debate. Co2 is in fact what makes the planet flourish with Oxygen producing plants and I don't need to remind you that all life extinction events on the planet all occurred before man was on earth, Climate change is REAL. It is controlled by forces of nature and man is neither responsible or in a position to be able to control or steer it in any way whatsoever. Professor Plimer's demeanor at worst could be described as 'unorthodox' but he certainly is not a "nutter". He simply likes to put science into terms everyone can understand and is a very clever man with his views based entirely on science. He was sacked by a university in Queensland, Australia because they disagreed with his views on climate change - due to the prevailing political influences. Any way, I have really deviated from the core of this forum. Please do your own research. I still hold you in high regard as as a mining engineer quijaq, but why on earth are you unemployed in this world of mining work?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $41.41K 407.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2071394 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 343051 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 776978
Last updated 15.51pm 13/06/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.