NOR 0.00% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

I set the precedent in an earlier post which was not modded. I...

1. 7,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222
    I set the precedent in an earlier post which was not modded. I am comfortable in my position; more so because of a key provision in the same Defamation Guide you cling to. Further, any defamation case would involve a discovery process. Do you think PO/NOR would want to air potentially dirty laundry on public record? NOR have made claims/released announcements which, imo, do not pass the sniff test. Some of these include:
    1. ASX 300 companies buying Corona; but the revenues from the same not appearing in the Annual Reports;
    2. The Q&A Presso of June 2020 was very different from the slides released on the ASX. Further, the information verbally communicated has some stench about it: SP predictions, no dilution, $100ARR.
    3. $50-100k/week Spark VM download guidance
    4. UK presentation whereby PO seeks to highlight NOR NDA's by actually naming the counter-parties

There are many more examples. Each on their own are not as noteworthy as the collective which shows a pattern of behaviour.

My hypothesis has always been NOR's core business is raising capital. This is based on NOR's leading source of funds by a fair margin. PO's LinkedIn bio promotes his ability to raise capital (Norwood V1.0). Is it a radical thought to say companies take actions to support their core business?

The only person seeking revenge here is you; just look at your rants at me. You could have clearly just made your first point and be done with it. But no, as with every post you need to rant and rave about the same nonsense. I am here for education and entertainment. Your posts amuse me and are very instructive.

Rather than be consumed by my every post, I suggest your time would be better researching the fundamentals. As for NOR feeding you information such as holder lists etc; I'd suggest their energy would be better focused on making a material telco sale considering it's been MORE than 5 years since securing a telco.

And if you believe I am Kharki, then do a company search and get the contact details of the Directors. You can then contact them to air your concerns or enquire if they post on HC. I doubt you will do this though because it would then kill your conspiracy theory. The same as you never post research about NOR... it may kill your hypothesis of big deals.

For someone always promoting NOR ascent from low 1's to mid-4's; you seem angry and vengeful. This does not befit an investor who would have significant profits on a trade. Clearly my posts irk you. Why not just put me on ignore? What are you seeking to achieve?

Meanwhile.. 8 trading days until NOR close another quarter and with it another correct prediction by me re: deals and another Q where you and @Cel6 are wrong.

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $35.54K 710.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2840 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 12000
Last updated 11.10am 26/04/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.