NOR 2.08% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Definitely an interesting video as I believe it’s the space...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Definitely an interesting video as I believe it’s the space Norwood are working on with the introduction of CogVoice - the cognitive voice service platform.

It got me curious so I sent the link to CEO Paul and asked for his thoughts.
    Here was his response

Sure - this is the new model that OpenAI announced. The main thing is that it still really expensive to operate, being only 50% cheaper than GPT-4 (which was really really expensive to use).

Our CogVoice platform spends most of its time using models that are one tenth to a fiftieth of the cost of the old GPT-4-turbo, so we still have a healthy economic advantage.

Also there have been digital customer service agents for a long time, not using OpenAI. All also quite expensive. The challenge has been to get them down to a price that consumers will pay for (aka “personal agents”. This is our focus.

Otherwise a very impressive release which we will look to including in our platform when we get access to the API imminently.

A lot to get excited about here with Norwood with my opinion being they’re in the best situation they’ve been in since I’ve been a holder.
    I suggest re reading the first few pages of the quarterly and block out the noise from the sell/not held crew.

Copied from the latest quarterly
    Leveraging Hyperscaler Partnerships for Market Expansion

Norwood's strategic paths to market are amplified through its partnerships with leading hyperscalers. In the March 2024 quarter, the Company qualitatively deepened these collaborations, working on several joint development projects and co-marketing initiatives.

These partnerships are critical as they provide Norwood with additional channels to market its platform and services, enhancing the Company's technological capabilities, and reach new customer segments. Two key developments are noteworthy:

• Norwood is finalising commercial negotiations for an agreement with one hyperscaler, to bring an innovative joint CSP-focused solution to market, leveraging the hyperscaler's state-of-the-art managed service network CSP gateway, offering deep API-level integration with Norwood's CogVoice agentic service platform. This Gateway Platform-API-CogVoice Agentic Service stack will have the potential to greatly streamline CogVoice deployments at scale, in particular with CSPs that are using this hyperscaler's managed services gateway.
    • Norwood has initiated a pilot project, working with a second hyperscaler, to target the contact/call centre market at the smaller end of the market using the CogVoice platform. This strategic move is aimed at demonstrating enhanced customer interaction and operational efficiencies for small business-focused contact/call centres, setting the stage for broader deployment and engagement in this sector.
      Norwood has identified that this sector has the ability to deploy Al agentic services that the Company has to date been building for the telecommunications sector. Deploying the same technological platform into an additional industry sector has enormous potential for Norwood and is a key component of the Company's growth strategy.
    Last edited by matty87: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $13.01K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135991 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 284334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ 163867
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.