NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

"Lol It would be nice to get through a single day without your...

1. 7,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2253
    "Lol
    It would be nice to get through a single day without your usual posting lies"

Paraphrased: Lol. It would be nice to get through a single day without your usual posting rants and tantrums.

""I sold for profit in 2016" *
    Please realise it is 2024, Sir."

Thanks Scoop; I realise the date. NOR continues to provide entertainment (your posts) and education (not your posts) and as such, I will continue to post.

Have you ever considered putting me on ignore? It may be beneficial for your mental health considering how emotional and irrational you become with each reply to me.

Care to post a link to one of my so called "lies"? Be sure you can substantiate it, lest you be accused of the same. I can post links to misleading posts of yours and @Doz first if you like. Let me know if you are up for this considering it may be humiliating...

Meanwhile, CogVoice has died without a customer ever using it or even seeing it in action. Did it actually exist, other than in the form of a crudely made stunt video where time stood still? This is epitome of NOR: all words and fluff; little action (apart from CRs).

All imo...

PS As I said, Doz has form. He was recently called out, again, for making stuff up on another stock. Actually, not just making it up but posting a crudely made (that term again) fake document. Wowsers. lol. DYOR. We've seen his ineptitude at posting images when I helpfully pointed out he had inadvertently doxxed himself/his family. Doz never thanked me either. If it wasn't for my intervention who knows what personal information he may have posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $1.946K 40.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170085 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 5973
Last updated 10.30am 04/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.