NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-2

1. 7,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    Doz: "Did you know that one of our regular posters here lives in Asia , they could become a handy asset with current Asian telco news and information . imo"

I lived in 4 countries in Asia; up until 4-5 years ago. I still have many friends and business associates dotted around the region.

Whenever I have posted info re: Asian telcos/telecommunications habits which doesn't match your bias or NOR narrative, you rail against it.

Here is my prediction re: Asia (take your pick on which countries it may apply to):
    1. The VM app will be a flop
    2. NOR may be able to sell the internal VM solution to those telcos with obsolete systems

Further predictions:
    1. The above may be a moot point if NOR goes into VA because of the virus, lack of VM subs in NZ, 3 or so additional months needed to convert pilots to contracts
    2. The next Q, due in 20 trading days will be a shocker; worse than the previous as there will be no Government Grants/R&D refunds to prop up receipts. The new Q format requires a company to show they have 2 Q's of runway. Without Government Grants/R&D refunds to prop up receipts, NOR will not be able to show this. As such, I think they will do another CR in the 2's (notice the 's? This means the price will be between 0.02-0.029) to illustrate they are able to continually top up cash. I think current placement capacity is between $400-500k based on a CR between 0.02-0.025*.

* Remember the time I predicted $500k at 0.04? I got the price right but the raise was only $200k. The next raise was at 0.025. NOR would've been far better off going with my prediction. I wonder why they didn't.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $403 8.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125501 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.