NOR 4.17% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

The broken record... on and on and on you go. I could rip apart...

1. 7,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    The broken record... on and on and on you go. I could rip apart every sentence in your latest rant; attention to detail is not your strong point. But it is not productive.

Let's switch it up.

Please share details to support your bullish sentiment on NOR.

Apsec shared their thesis in their November report. Angus recently shared his thesis; T8 has shared her thesis. So now, over to you. I am fairly certain (strong imo) you do not understand NOR's tech, telco business case or end-user case. You can try to prove me wrong. Any deflection in response will only add weight to my opinion.

I have shared a lot of research both NOR and telco/AI sector specific which supports my bearish view. Imo, none of the bulls have been able to offer an adequate counter-argument; least of all you.

And now we have further proof of Tarrant's hit and miss spec investment strategy. It's the nature of specs; they are high risk/high reward... if you get it right. Invest in enough specs and one will experience winners, many bags (inc. ADN, AJM, AVL, AVW, BID, DRE, NOR. STK) and some losers (inc. BRK, CYM, XPE) and some which are yet to play out (inc. KFM, WWI)

Take on the Growler. Do not let fear of ridicule hold you back; I promise I will go easy on you. However, I already know how you will respond... I left a hook in this post to enable your deflection...

PS How's the hang-over? It's a long season. Premierships are not won in March. Maybe take the dog for a walk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.01K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 43283 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 54865
Last updated 15.45pm 13/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.