NOR 4.17% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Nawww, growls!Keep trying to get me to state you and them are...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Nawww, growls!
    Keep trying to get me to state you and them are the same

Why do you think I keep only saying you and Khaki, stating the identical similarities between the timing of your/their exit, you switching to sell/not held and trolling 50 posts a week since?

I post facts and evidence, and "IMO", unlike you and your troll mates, eg DD stating as fact (lying) that spark were "dumping NOR", when they were actually extending the contract by several years until 30 June 2026! Or stating the optus PoC was unsuccessful!

Does it agitate you that you have been reprimanded with a defamation warning? Seems you're trying to suggestively twist and manipulate my posts.
    I always say you and khaki, even though you've tried a few times to misquote and push next level! No matter how much I might think bitter ex holders have been using hc to troll, and their links, I will only keep stating the facts.

You and Khaki sold close to lows, they dropped a stack after holding long term. Do you have an issue discussing only Khaki's losses on Nor, but you spend your days trolling all the other top holders and previous top holders, posting bogus figures, stating as fact, when you are blatantly lying? Just recently you have relentlessly posted unsubstantiated trolling about APSEC "loss", directors, hc posters holdings, and ex hc posters who live inside your head! You are proven wrong over and over, but you keep at it. Anything to get even with Nor!!

You have annihilated the Nor threads with 10x the post numbers of anyone since, with your daily trolling since your last "held" post at 1.7c. If you are saying you're lying about your disclosure, well, like that would surprise. You have been labelled a pathological liar by others on these threads.

You and Khaki both bought up CYM around the same time as you began posting held, at much higher prices, before almost 1 year asx suspension, the most dilution ever seen, and a monumental bloodbath SP crash.

We understand you blame Nor for this. If only your money was still in Nor, rather than CYM. I would imagine Khaki might have been better off holding their millions of Nor too, rather than CYM

It's all coincidental I'm sure, the vendetta you've had on Nor since the 1.7c held post. It's also becoming very amusing for holders seeing you losing it as the SP triples in 2 years against your thousands of posts and hours on hc, ahead of news.

So, no growler. You should keep reading the defamation guideline, as instructed by hc recently.
    You certainly are having a mare on the Nor threads lately.
    The pressure seems to be overwhelming and infuriating you as the Nor SP hits new multi year highs, while CYM, KFM, WWI, BRK, XPE are down the toilet.

IMO and pure fact

XOXOXOOXXO
    Last edited by Cotchy: 21/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $5.299K 112.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123048 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ 43254
Last updated 15.24pm 27/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.