NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

If only I could have been a fly on the wall to see who fell off...

1. 7,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2235
    If only I could have been a fly on the wall to see who fell off their chair faster: Matty v PO.

Once again the research by myself and Rokc uncover the good stuff (first with the Metaswitch partnership; first with Spark VM freebie); whilst the majority of perma-bulls contribute nothing but sledges, conspiracies, hopium and other such nonsense.

So... what to make out of PO's response:
    1. Firstly PO acknowledges how impressive the COMPETING app is and then he confirms a point I made a while back: There are many of these assistant apps. @Doz argued against me. He always does. The difference between CogVoice and these competing apps is quite simple:
    i. they exist; people have seen them in action/used them. CogVoice remains under wraps at worst or a stunt video where time stands still at best
    ii. people are paying to use them. There's a reason why PO hasn't released an end user version on the App Stores like previous apps...

2. After years of promoting CogVoice together with OpenAI's ChatGPT; PO is now positioning CogVoice as being lowest cost. Of course he would. His only push back against OpenAi has to be something which cannot be substantiated: a price comparison between CogVoice and OpenAI. When you are the CEO of a company which has subsisted on other people's money (government grants, CR's) for nearly 10 years, I'd imagine one would be quick on their feet to come out with spin.

Next up... hyperscalers. We've seen this movie before. In the first release we had Oracle being the channel to unlock 100's of telcos. Why did that fail and why will the latest edition succeed at the box office?

In your answer you may consider Microsoft, a hyperscaler, has invest $billions in OpenAI. They have embedded OpenAI tech in Bing and 365 through Copilot. It doesn't take a genius to work out that Copilot will be expanded to incorporate more virtual assistant tech which will be independent of telcos. But somehow, despite $billions invested in OpenAI, Microsoft will go with CogVoice lololol We've also seen this movie before when NOR's partner, Metaswitch, a Microsoft company, installed a VM solution which was not NOR's.

NOR died today but some, in their grief are in denial just like they have been for years.

All imo

PS There's another throuple. But this time it includes a dog. Any guesses?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $10 225

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122823 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.