AGY 1.12% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

He didnt disclose anything to me that he wouldnt of wanted me to...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    He didnt disclose anything to me that he wouldnt of wanted me to share.

I wanted to know that he was putting pressure on the ops team onsite to increase the ramp up in their testing/production. He assured he was, without pushing them to cause issues with the plant.

I wanted to make sure that these delays hadn't turned away some of the entities that were in discussions about O/Ts. He assured me that there were still multiple entities still in discussions.

I also wanted to feel comfortable that we were still working towards production by the end of the year. He said that was still the aim however his focus was to build a company that can survive in the industry for years to come rather than put excess pressure on rushing the plant to steady state.

Im not here for anything more than the 2000tpa and an O/T so what would satisfy me may not satisfy you or others. If you need clarity then call the company directly. Jerko was only too happy to talk.

Note** he was aware of the SP at the time of my call so he is looking at the market just like you and I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $126.6K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 424454 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 34831 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.