AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

I think that everyone just needs to calm down and stop with the...

1. 4,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6945
    I think that everyone just needs to calm down and stop with the blame game & baiting.
    Sure some things like the resource upgrade could have been done a year or two ago but it wasnt critical to the plan at that time.
    The main hold up atm is waiting on the Salta govt to grant the aprovals. They are obviously following a process which may occasionaly require that AGY resubmit the same paperwork. Their process then requires AGY to change their expectations in line with the govts failures. It is nothing to do with any failures on AGY part despite what posters think.
    This is not AGY fault but just the reality of how govt processes work.
    Once the perits are granted then the rest of the plan can unfold. This will include the start of construction of the next 10k phase & an offtake or some such funding arrangement.
    Once that happens the the spot price should not really have any relevance to anything other tha fudsters trying to create their own narratives.
    People need to realise that the market is not operating to appease traders and fudsters on social media sites like hc or X but is using those sites to create angst & disruption for their own gain.
    There are many of them here & if people cannot realise that & either ignore their crap or work with it then they will never reap the benefits of their investments.

I emailed the office on Mon & this is part of their reply which I am happy with.

"On your query, I assume you are referring to the website comment, as we did get a few emails on this yesterday (albeit the website was updated about 3 weeks ago, so not sure why the sudden reaction??).
    The website details for the EIA target date were different to what we have announced to date, and as such, we have removed the reference on the website.
    We fully realise the EIA delay is very frustrating for all, however our status is exactly as we have announced (and the truth has always been provided to SH’s), where we are waiting on the Salta government officials to finalise their process to approve our 10ktpa project expansion.
    Our timelines have had to be regularly updated, as (noting the obvious) we haven’t received the approval as yet, so the updated target dates are required (noting SH’s expect targets and dates, thus we feel obligated to provide such)."

"On the progress to ramping up production operations (including filtration test works), we are working on that for this quarter. These delays are frustrating also, however there are not many of these in operation (due to technological challenges to achieve such), and much bigger companies are behind us in their development status (ie. Posco, Rio Tinto, etc), and the reason for our strategy in building this current stage facility, being to provide valuable learnings when developing the next stage larger-scale operation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $127.9K 1.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1031649 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 317072 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 580229
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.