AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Whether or not I made money is irrelevant. My holiday is...

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2108
    Whether or not I made money is irrelevant. My holiday is irrelevant. Whether or not I can let go is irrelevant. Whether or not I am attempting to justify selling (which would be bizarre since it has dropped in price since I did) is irrelevant. My motives are irrelevant.

It is very telling that the bulls keep questioning motives etc of bears. This is not relevant. You only do this to avoid facing the content being placed before you. Play the ball, not the man. You can love me or hate me, it is irrelevant. I may have never told a lie in my life or I may rarely speak the truth, but that's irrelevant. The content of my post, which you ignored, is what's relevant. Address that or don't bother responding.

Regardless of who I am or what my motives are, the CR is coming because the cash burn will exhaust remaining funds before sales revenue can prevent it. Accusing me of being upset about selling or being ugly or fat or short or disabled does not change this.

The pilot plant was abandoned because they could not get it to work. Say whatever you like about me or my motives, but this is an inescapable reality.

After all this time beyond schedule, the new plant does not work any better than the pilot plant which was abandoned. The best they can do to make people expect better results is talk about basic maintenance which will restore the plant to the condition is was in a few months ago when it wasn't working. We can speculate about how long it may take to get working, but there are no tangible signs of progress, zero evidence of technical progress. Say what you like about me or my motives, but whoever I am, this is still the reality.

The market is jaded with AGY's empty carrot dangling and failure to deliver. Professional analysts have reason to be sceptical. This will make a CR difficult and expensive.

The lithium market is in the toilet. People here are so desperate that any noise in the spot price which gives any glimmer of positivity gets them excited. This along with AGY's dismal record makes an offtake deal before evidence of production ramp up unlikely to occur, and it will be a bad deal for AGY if it does go ahead. AGY would have to be desperate to take such a deal. Nothing about me personally or my trading history changes this.

You only question my personality and motives because you don't want to address the reality of the company's situation.

As far as you are concerned, I, personally, am irrelevant. Yet, you address the topic of me personally and ignore the relevant points about the company. This is very telling.

Nothing short of imminent production ramp up will stop this company going down in price, and even then there will be a necessity for a CR which will retard the ramp up in share price, not to mention the number of holders looking for an exit as is always the case after a long period of decline, where many holders will sell at any sign of positivity. The potential downside is significant. The potential upside is there, but there will be opportunities to get in at a reasonable price even in a very bullish scenario, so the risk:reward ratio for holding seems bad.

Nothing about me personally has any relevance to anything above. I have never asked anyone to trust me. Trusting me has never been relevant. You should never trust anything anyone here says, me or anyone else, unless you can verify it for yourself or it makes logical sense, but it's funny that the bears consistently ignore the substance and meaninglessly attack or question the person posting the information. I don't claim to have a garage full of Lambos or a hundred and fifty-seven years of relevant industry experience, the situation just is what it is and I'm pointing out the elephants in the room people keep saying aren't there or just refuse to acknowledge.

If I am an AI robot or someone with 37 different accounts, or an Angel in Heaven or an alien on Mars who hates all humans, the information still stands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $168.2K 1.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 2062299 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 487006 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 443982
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.