AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20695

1. 3,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1501
    Your tendency to dismiss others' views as "flaky" simply because they differ from your own is ridiculous mate. Your posts regularly consist of lengthy essays without any substantial analysis, particularly in exploring both positive and negative probabilities, a crucial aspect of genuine analysis that seems to be absent from any of your contributions. You just provide word vomit that predictably annoys almost everyone here, even your devout followers.

Judging the quality of someone else's analysis shouldn't be based on the verbosity of their post or the number of likes it garners, as these metrics often reflect readers' preexisting biases. True assessment should rely on merit and accuracy, and regrettably, your track record has shown a notable lack of accuracy over the years. Whether it's misjudging those who sold in the high 30s back in June/July or creating an ambitious checklist of missed milestones for Xmas 2022, your accuracy has been consistently off the mark. I actually have no problem with this, as we all get it wrong sometimes. It's your lack of humility and inability to acknowledge your errors and inaccuracies that does my head in. You're a JZ apologist and there's always a fresh excuse no matter how silly.

Regarding your claims about wealth, I've got a pretty good bullshit radar mate, and to put it plainly, actions speak louder than words. Could you do me a favour? Write "GCar" on a piece of paper, place it on your Lambo, take a photo and post it here. This simple act would go a long way in substantiating your claims. You love a good argument, so I'm sure you'll relish the opportunity to shut me down, right?

While you're at it, share a screenshot of your average buy-in price (redacted obviously). Your frequent assertions of buying at much higher prices mean either you must be in the red, or the reality of all those buys at higher prices was that they either didn't happen, or were insignificant. The uniqueness of your financial circumstances, as you described them, seems more than a little questionable.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your Lambo. Huracan or Aventador?
    Last edited by Rob826: 03/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $329.9K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59325 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 73784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.