ALC 1.75% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

Thanks for that - this is the first contract I cant find some...

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Thanks for that - this is the first contract I cant find some info on. I think the contract has to be significant. It has been worked on for 5 years of implementation, prior to that it was a 50 person selection committee who choose cerner and you would assume from the "big switch on" they would have another min 5 more than likely 10 years of contract to run so could be 10 -15 years of work. Im struggling to put a figure on what it might be, other trusts have implemented cerner for 15mil pound, US hospitals have implemented larger EPRs for 20mil(US) but then there is hospitals in the UK and US I have found that have spent over 100mil pounds and one spent over 200mil US. So this contract could be worth quite a lot of money and you would assume when spending that much money that the software would have everything that the trust would require.

The bigger question is why after 50 people selecting cerner and spending 5 years to implement are they now having Miya Precisions modules overlayed to the system before its even implemented. These modules will now go live when Cerners product goes live??

"Alcidion’s Miya Flow to overlay and integrate with the trust’s Cerner Millennium EPR to alleviate pressures and streamline the patient journey Healthcare professionals across East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust will receive an upgrade in their patient flow technology, following an agreement with smart healthcare IT provider Alcidion to deploy Miya Flow"

They are receiving an upgrade before they have even started so there is clearly a need for Alcidions products.

East Lancashire Hospitals to upgrade patient flow system with Alcidion - Alcidion

Read the link above but with the thought that Cerner have spent 5 years implementing their systems which should cover everything the hospital needs yet Miya comes in and Overlays the lot, our journey boards at the front and center....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $77.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $53.65K 944.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17067 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 22730 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 163135
Last updated 15.06pm 24/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.