SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

This board of directors lack vision .I feel they have the...

1. 13,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4601
    This board of directors lack vision .
    I feel they have the capabilities of getting us to name plate but has the vision to get us pass that and move on to carbonate is lacking .

Its the capabilities to get us to nameplate that matters at the moment, first you prove your a viable and a financially strong enough operation before proceeding with a carbonate refinery....what lack of vision ,they had the vision of getting into production in Canada and have achieved that much quicker than most.
    The reason the refinery doesn't get mentioned much at the moment is we haven't got the money to build one IMO and even if it was avaliable would be done from a position of extreme weakness and likely very dilutionary, the vision still remains but gets a bit blurred when the product you sell has collapsed to the point you have been selling at a loss.

Having said that they are looking for a new Chairman and CEO ,but expecting willing or suitable applicants when we have only just avoided C&M ( and still not clear of it) may be a stretch in the short term.
    We are dealing with reality at the moment not grand visions.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $5.873M 225.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13190213 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10358362 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.