SYA 4.65% 4.1¢ sayona mining limited

Thanks for your comment! Basically, you like reading this...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for your comment! Basically, you like reading this because it triggers euphoria when you look into the future.But you should also always keep an eye on Orocobre's sheets from 2014/2018, which also produce such positive points for an investment in lithium from a 10-year perspective.

The reality is different and the gap is by no means that wide. In my opinion, the high lithium price is due to the fact that China has bought up everything available, regardless of the price, in order to have exactly the situation they are in now: China is flooding the markets with their electric cars. Even if German or other car manufacturers built better cars, they would not have enough raw materials.The administration is clearly in Asia.The technology and the selection are still in full development and this is curbing everyone's enthusiasm for buying.
    Likewise, the incentive is not there, why should someone buy a new car if they already own one that is a maximum of 10 years old. In addition, the used car market does not yet exist. Also, an even more important point: people compare the battery of an electric car with that of a smartphone.What does that mean exactly?! Almost everyone has the idea of buying something inferior because the battery capacity is no longer at 100%.Nobody knows that, according to reports, after 40k-50k kilometers the average is still at a very good 98%. Everyone just knows it's no longer at 100%! BUT..this point is one of the most transparent when buying a car. A battery can be show all details with the right instrument. You can read out the charging cycles, the status of the single cell, etc. etc. As an inexperienced person, you finally have data and facts with which you can make a significant comparison when buying a car, even as a layperson. Humanity must first understand this trick, then the electric car will reach people. If we now tell these ignorant people that they are buying a cat in a poke when it comes to a petrol car, because the construction is much more extensive and vulnerable... without listing all the parts that show wear or defects over time.This perspective leaves me speechless and shows again how media-driven and ignorant most people are.

So, in my opinion, demand will clearly increase but not as exponentially as shown on the sheets.The only true thing for our investment in a lithium mine is that the futures price is in the range that the company is in the profit zone. Everyone is aware that we as Sayona have leeway in terms of production costs and processing. We also still have potential to expand the size of our mines. It's just a matter of being patient.

Even if I personally am not a fan of this snowball trend today and everyone is always pushing the course or company and these people only accept one side of the push anyway and can therefore only get a limited picture, we will still wait and see. We have the option to buy into attractive companies in order to be part of the transition. Lithium means not only electric cars, but also being a leader in war technology. This also applies to ships, airplanes, trucks, etc.

Be patient and please don't bash people who have a pesimitic view, see it as an incentive to reconsider your arguments and, if necessary, feel even more confident.

(sry for my englisch, I'am from germany)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $422.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $1.050M 25.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 10275044 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1610245 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 14886244
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.