SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

The institutional investors do have some of the current sellers...

1. 3,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    The institutional investors do have some of the current sellers shares. They are in accumulation phase, they sold the shares down from the high 20c now buying some back at 4c. An yes they say, thank you very much retail for your weak hands. In the stock game the trend is your friend so realistically we have been in decline since mid Sept 22 after failing to break through our previous higher high.

As for "buying from hear down you will be fine", not really wise giving out unlicensed investment advice is it? This stock will only "be fine from here" if we can turn a profit in the not to distant future, which simply will not happen if spod pricing falls further.

My top up was 9c. Do I want to top up any futher? Not really not at the moment. If it does get worse it would be a poor decision. I only top up on lows once. If it hits lower lows its a wait for the stock to perform or dont.

I am not a day trader. I am a long term investor. This stock is either going to hit $1 at some point in 10 years time and I will be in a position to retire or it will simply go into liquidation. The benefit I have though is time and other investments to also help me get to that point
    Last edited by Kevo88: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.190M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 12836986 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2436426 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.