IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Recruiter ole mate - nice thoughts, thank you. 1. Yes its...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Recruiter ole mate - nice thoughts, thank you.

1. Yes its great here mate but xmas is really generally only enjoyed by families with a 'Farang" like myself married into their family - but it is so incredibly touching to see them come here and do something that is simply not in their culture because I am here and that's the sum of it and Thai's are very reluctant to change their culture.
    Their big period here is a New year eve period that starts on the 27th Dec and ended yesturday plus a 5 day period at Easter time for "Song Kran".

2. I have used 'ignore' on plenty of posters but not on IHL mate - I said it once before, there is a few here that spruik stuff that is simply wrong and I'd rather douse a spark before a raging inferno occurs so I don't ignore anyone on IHL but yeah - I love to at times LOL

3. I am only loaded on paper buddy - its worth squat until I sell eventually and Joel will control that for me (before anyone starts on about it LOL) - I bet I have less cash in my bank account that 99% of all you folk LOL.

What a day for all of us good folk - todays 71c ATH will be waaaaaay in the past IMO in a matter of days and if I had a million sitting around or 5 grand for that matter - it would be stuffed into the IHL saddlebags as well LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.