IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Greenwave - yeah bud, really disgraceful stuff going on here...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Greenwave - yeah bud, really disgraceful stuff going on here this morning.

In reference to the timing of the roadshow - I know nothing more then is publicly available and nothing was able to proceed with this until the SEC gave the go-ahead and the Roth Bank then do their bit, my advantage is that I have it easily explained to me in exact detail by someone that is fully aware of the process but it's there for everyone publicly, IF they research it.

It must be obvious to anyone that how can we market anything that is not yet properly announced via the company itself but yeah, what I hear constantly is the utmost excitement and TOTAL confidence evident in our very intelligent and driven CEO/MD who is IMO, someone who CANNOT be bettered to getting us to what we all want - the ability to have the choices in life that few achieve.

It all makes perfect sense that next week will see the start of the many, many announcements over the next several months that we are hanging out for and several posters have already quite accurately and efficiently laid out the imminent news flow that again is publicly available and the excitement I hear only confirms for me that everything is totally on track for our "life of choices" to commence for those with the Kahoona's to invest and for those with the same kahoona's that have the conviction to gain maximum reward with PATIENCE - I'll say it again - IMO it's simply a case of money for Jam folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.