IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

HI the vinnys I totally support where your coming from and that...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    HI the vinnys I totally support where your coming from and that Sud deserves some due process. Nobody here really knows exactly what is going on so we should just let it play out.
    We all have our weaknesses and strengths that guide our actions.
    My feeling is Sud will probably look back one day and wish he'd just stayed focused with IHL and not to have tried to spread himself too thin by having too many fingers in too many different pies, who knows. At least IHL gained something from one of his strengths. so that I'm grateful for.

Your a good man thevinnys so please keep posting we need solid people like you. I'd like to add Malkazoid. DonChomphu and JMiller 83 only because you stand out in trying to help everyone understand with your clear and helpful reasoning during this foggy period. You may not always be right but your all sound characters in my mind, keep up the good work.

I'm really looking forward to switching to the Nasdaq, can't come soon enough. Looking forward to 2024 already, it should be a very memorable one for all the right reasons hopefully.

Chin up everyone We're nearly there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.