IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey Matt that particular rock star your talking about is...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Hey Matt that particular rock star your talking about is probably making trades now from his luxury dream home. I'd say that's someone who walks the walk, and someone you don't need to worry about. He fell victim to the tall poppy syndrome and unselfishly stopped posting to save the threads from sinking any further into the toxic negative abyss. Im sure also he realized that he didn't want that in turn to have a negative effect on the SP, after all he was a big holder and it's smart to do whatever you need to do to protect your investment. Also he still Is a big holder, check out the top 20 he's not gone anywhere.

I wish I was even half as smart as him. if i was, i wouldn't be executing trades from my rented batchelor pad. I've also been thinking about him lately too. I wonder what his average is, i imagine it could be about where the SP is sitting right now give or take a few cents. That's before he wisely sold some that is. Anyway that got me thinking, a few months ago I vowed i wouldn't increase my holding because I'm already holding a reasonably decent parcel.
    But seeing it drop below 7 was really too much and I couldn't hold back the flood gates any longer, The discipline went out of the window and i just went on a crazy buying spree. It's continued today, and probably will continue over the next three days. The fundamentals have got stronger and opportunities like this are rare. TGA Approval just around the corner coinciding possibly with the Nasdaq listing, could be just the near term catalyst to turn this around if they did meet.

My crazy buying spree will either see me getting a modest dream home, or continue renting here where i can lick my wounds, i quite like it here really so it's not the end of the world if i screw up. There's no guarantees but I do like the odds here. Three days left chomp, chomp, chomp, good luck everyone. See y'all over in the USA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.