IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

i am so glad to finally be out of this dumpster fire. watching...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    i am so glad to finally be out of this dumpster fire. watching the numpty brigade defend this board's company destroying mistakes is cringe beyond belief. the current board gave the keys to the kingdom to the currently under police investigation sud (who) agarwal. why? he took a quick look around and said 'cool, i'm out, how soon can i sell these keys'. most joined the sud stampede. because, i mean, why would this guy head for the door sooo fast. board gets gold stamp from hc pundits. current board announces redomicile and radio silence on trials. because biotech's have no shareholder value on asx. CSL rolls their eyes. market HATES it. next stampede for the door. hc pundits give another gold stamp to board. because sp or more accurately mc doesn't matter. enjoy your cr at 2c rather than 70c, then, yeah. some of you are aware of dilution? a quick heads up to newcomers on these forums. most who write on here ONLY care about trying to protect their investment. they NEVER tell you when they are selling. don't u find it amazing how many people announce they are topping up on these low low prices but on the forums no-one is selling? they use the truth as toilet paper. lth since 2018 so dont come at me like at others like i lost a fortune. i certainly did not. i'll tell the truth tho. the market hated this decision to the tune of a 20% fall in one day, the day before redomicile asx shutdown, after constantly dropping like a stone since announcement. it could not be clearer that it was a poor decision. those responsible for the above decisions should do the right thing and go. whatever these apologists tell you(leave joel alone, they wail) one of the board's duties is to increase shareholder value. pure and simple. not destroy it. if u want epic money don't make epic mistakes. and when a stock thread has an eyewateringly positive pied piper insider and a small team of rabidly aggressive followers running the show and howling down those with legitimate questions on company direction, my advice, run for the hills. it's on its way down. the company might survive but how have they treated their retail holders? the dilution on the next cr will cripple you guys while they shower themselves with free shares(hi sud) again. gltah. you're gonna need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.