LMG 1.85% 5.5¢ latrobe magnesium limited

You are too often wrong and do not have all the answers. I...

1. 4,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    You are too often wrong and do not have all the answers. I certainly don't have all the answers either. Opinions are like sphincters, we all have one.

I delight in well founded opinions, negative or positive but you grind like a cog missing a tooth.
    Well researched and accurate negatives are paramount to achieve a decisive action of choice to stay or get out.

The management is the management, wether you like it or not. Crying sour every post is not founded in the total reality of where we are heading and I think it is simply is a very weak stance, in my opinion.

The nature of a man can easily be seen and heard and I hope that you will settle your spirit a bit.

You can go back and see that my post have been absolutely negative at times and positive at other times. Sometimes negatives and positives after combined within a post. Your posts are consistently dark and low but not ballanced imo.

See ya later alligator, in a while crocodile, we'll be their polar bear and it's no drama llama.

There remains many many positives that are tempered by balanced negativity.

Thanks for the good wishes. Health and happiness to you and your family.

I'm outa here, see ya.

Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $106.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $27.46K 512.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63500 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 311699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 156863
Last updated 13.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.