FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I know a few are considering selling their FFX once we hit the...

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    I know a few are considering selling their FFX once we hit the record date of 06 June 22 which is not far away. Worth considering also that even post the General Meeting there could still be some reasons where the demerger may fall over. Not a biggy if you still hold your FFX but if you sold them could hurt.

See conditions precedent below, imagine they are trying to ensure these are all clarified prior to meeting, but you never know.

2.5 Demerger Conditions
    The Demerger will only proceed if the following conditions are met (together, the Demerger
    Conditions):
    • (Firefinch approvals) Firefinch obtaining all necessary shareholder approvals required
      by the Corporations Act and its Constitution to give effect to the Demerger;
    • (Leo Lithium Offer and ASX admission) Leo Lithium completing the Leo Lithium Offer
      and ASX granting Leo Lithium conditional approval for its admission to the Official List on
      conditions satisfactory to Firefinch;
    • (ATO class ruling) Firefinch receiving a favourable draft class ruling or other ATO
      confirmation (to the satisfaction of Firefinch); and
    • (No regulatory intervention) no regulatory intervention occurring that would otherwise
      prevent the Demerger from proceeding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.