FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

General discussion, page-39

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    When you got two plays .. one will be a silent and slow due to the negotiation etc being done in the back… but a monthly update on a the progress can’t be asking for too much..

How do you keep the momentum going… by drilling and keeping the market informed.. that’s all I have been saying.. no news .. let’s shut the store and come back later isn’t the answer...

A steady increase(which will come with steady flow of information) is more sustainable than a putting the breaks on and then a re-rate .. that re-rate will only lead to a reversal as people start pulling the money with sudden increase..

I’m not here to tell anyone how to do their job and calling anyone lazy but there is definitely more that can achieved with our projects..

GDXJ bought a small parcel but small shareholders are a stronger force.. they may not buy in tranches but combined value can swing the day either way..

I believe it’s part of the the managements job to get that investment vehicle onboard.. maybe ask themselves or others what’s keeping them at bay.. if you can’t even interest them with free shares in new shares then what’s missing

Keeping mum and silent will definitely not help in getting any new interests onboard but will even get retail investors out the door..

and to the one who said market cap isn’t important.. IT IS.. it gives you the value of your company..

my 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.