UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

General Discussion, page-2966

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Good observations markeewan, What a way to increase loyal shareholders then through their own customer experiences as clients.

Yes The UNT team behind the scenes certainly know there stuff. It's Imo no mean feat what new technology upgrades they are planning to bring to the market in regards to Digital humans.

I think Idan is doing a great job, Not only does he know his stuff but is a good communicator and most importantly respectful to shareholders with regular interim updates.

Imo UNT is still coming out of transition mode, causing share price to continue to jump up and down for a while (much to some posters delight) until clear path is established, (which looks to be close now). It's Imo pretty common for good company startups to experience undervalued share prices in the stock while in transition.

Even the current annual 4mill revenue for just a 16mill M/cap company.shouldn't be sneezed at as I know plenty of companies with much higher M/caps that aren't even doing those numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70631 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 70632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.