UNT 7.14% 1.3¢ unith ltd

It's a good discussion SDMy thoughts are that Idan was doing a...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    It's a good discussion SD
    My thoughts are that Idan was doing a great job in communicating with shareholders. Compared to a heap of other companies so called communications, he's way ahead in that respect. I'm also not sure how much more he can tell us at this stage without revealing any critical details leading up to the launch. We know where a majority of the funds are going and he has also provided us with the what path they are going to follow. So if there is extra good stuff in the launch that we haven't thought of then I'd personally rather hear about it in the launch.

As much as I do like regular updates I also think to many can lose their effect. Given the percentage of uptake from shareholders on the SPP, I think most shareholders already have a good enough idea of what's going on in the background. I'm not sure telling us shareholders again that the launch is soon and there's going to be all these juicy bits in it will ignite things to much for the Global audience.

I agree you do need to engage people along for the ride, no doubt about that, but Imo new investors not the existing faithful who have already recently invested more money into the business.

What I would prefer is to see more articles and write ups, like for instance the Forbes one. I'm pretty certain that caught the eye of a lot potential investors AUS and the Globe, even if they are still possibly watching from the sidelines. More of this please, if not now but definitely straight after the launch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $11.31K 870.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1247234 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 834852 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 153916
Last updated 12.19pm 14/06/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.