WA1 0.78% $20.39 wa1 resources ltd

@punter102 .. you're welcome, and thanks to everyone for the...

1. 8,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7740
    @punter102 .. you're welcome, and thanks to everyone for the encouragement to keep going with my research. I find that putting my thoughts down in a post make me research a lot harder than just a casual looking through documentation and 'thinking' about what I've found.

We all know the 'source' of the mineralisation at Luni has to come from somewhere and it's looking like it was around that 1.57- 1.6 billion years ago time frame, from the documents that @salpetie linked to. In that length of time, for weathered (we don't know when the weathering happened), material to remain preserved is a miracle by itself, hence why high grade Niobium deposits are rare.
    I certainly agree with @rolf2903 that other 'hopefuls' will slowly drop off, but do expect a few of them to find a lot of low grade Niobium 'fresh' mineralisation. This will encourage them a lot to look a lot more for the 'high grade weathered blanket', that most of the time simply doesn't exist.

We also have to remember with all the junior explorers, that management has to be at the level of used car salesmen, talking up every 'sniff' of opportunity as if it's a Rolls Royce. It simply comes with the territory of getting the cash to do the exploration. Luckily we are well beyond that phase here.

Every now and then one of the juniors gets lucky and hits a large high grade ore body. Interestingly it's most often within the first couple of holes in drilling into a 'new' area, never the 400th hole in an area. This is relevant to all junior explorers anyone ever invests in. They always drill the very best prospects from geophysics first. If there is nothing in the first few drill programs, the odds decline as more drilling happens, not increase as is 'sold' by the used car salesmen to gain more funding.
    Which holes found our mineralisation? Our first 2, because they drilled into the most likely spots in a new exploration area..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.39
Change
-0.160(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.75 $21.60 $20.24 $5.462M 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 419 $20.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.59 220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.39
  Change
-0.160 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.13 $21.58 $20.28 11187
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.