WA1 0.78% $20.39 wa1 resources ltd

One aspect about Araxa is they had to build a special plant to...

1. 8,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7740
    One aspect about Araxa is they had to build a special plant to reduce Thorium levels, which is radioactive, as their ore body has an average of 0.12% Thorium. To put that in context our higher grade mineralisation is around 200ppm with plenty of areas below 100ppm. Araxa's 0.12% = 1200ppm, so we have a cleaner mineralisation in terms of both Thorium and Uranium (mostly less than 100ppm).
    This is just off the results of our last set of assays..

Every way you look at our mineralisation, it's relatively fantastic, so I hope those that keep thinking of 'offers' from majors eventually come to realise that the best outcome for all shareholders is to hold this as long as possible and develop it, probably working with CBMM so no-one destroys the Niobium price and we get the best recovery possible of a range of product..

With multiple processes, and separate concentrates for Niobium, Phosphate, REEs, and possibly Scandium and Tantalum separate from the REEs (not sure if this is possible, but let's be wishful thinking), the by products concentrates could pay for the entire costs of the operation, plus be slightly profitable, while Niobium production is all profit...

I had a little laugh at @TheAnalyst007 comment about adding a zero onto the ridiculous accept $25 T/O 'advice' from @uranium69 but if the byproducts paid for all operating costs, we would only have to produce around 30,000t/yr of Niobium to be worth around that number!!

OK, I'm in a wishful thinking frame of mind; but selling to anyone, before we know what's possible must mean we don't get full value for a multi generational asset.

A quick look at the MD's holdings of over 4M shares and another 1.5M options, plus 'performance rights' he will pick up along the way, means this is his shot at becoming a billionaire, by taking the company through to production.
    There would be a hundred million or so by taking an offer (after paying shiploads of tax), which is enough for most people, but if he wanted to become a major tycoon in the mining space, this is his one shot at it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.39
Change
-0.160(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.75 $21.60 $20.24 $5.462M 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 419 $20.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.59 220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.39
  Change
-0.160 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.13 $21.58 $20.28 11187
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.