EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

@TechSpec00 I do hope you didn't invest too much.Please everyone...

1. 17,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @TechSpec00 I do hope you didn't invest too much.
    Please everyone read up on the present halt in EV production - doubts in manufacturing circles, including BMW - read other lithium threads too -

Yes, there will be a transition to EVs but right now the glaring difficulties and shortcomings of EVs are becoming obvious and there is a slowing down in the adoption of EVs and resultant slowing down in production of same EVs! and
    . . . unless the Chinese come up with a better and cheaper car - and the necessary re-charging infrastructure is built - maybe next to existing service stations - the whole process has slowed down - it will happen - eventually, I have no doubt about that.
    Also:
    If the present management team had been into this wholeheartedly from the beginning, we would by now have a producing mine, further production would happen locally, none of this fancy (and expensive!) business of carting the material from the Austrian mountains to Saudi Arabia to a processing plant, which plant - so far - has no basis in reality, just a piece of paper called a 'memorandum of understanding' or similar, which is not binding.

The Saudis by now, are sophisticated hard-nosed business-men and I cannot imagine they will be swayed to put up an expensive processing plant for the sake of a medium-sized as yet non-producing mine far far away. So far they are still selling their oil at great prices.

Just one simple question: how many of you are driving an EV? What are your plans for purchasing one in the near future!

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $1.04K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1032 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.