EUR 2.13% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

Mate, it's the same with us all. My patience is also wearing...

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Mate, it's the same with us all. My patience is also wearing thin. I'm not going to sit here and tell you to buy or sell as that's up to you. But I'm waiting until we have substantial PIPE and Hydroxide Plant news, both of which I'm hoping (semi expecting) to come out this month. If EUR still has no increase after these I'll be cutting my losses and moving on. As mentioned, I'd be happy if we could get to 15c at a base case, but that seems like too much of a struggle.

I'm hoping that Tony has seen and is reacting to this stagnant SP behind the scenes. I'm hoping he can pull a rabbit out of the hat somehow, but I've been hearing that for month after month. Tony is not acting in bad nature/faith, but surely there is something he can do? I'm worried that this upcoming news will only inflate CRML and not EUR. BRProject, Carbondriver & Omegaman, how can we be sure that PIPE and Hydroxide Plant news will trigger an increase in EUR SP?

Is this just a case that there are no instos willing to buy the stock leaving retail to absorb the relentless selling? With all of this talk of EUR being significantly undervalued, surely this would have been picked up on by now. As I mentioned maybe it's just a case of a few major uncertainties in the project such as funding. I still believe in the project but cannot fathom this continuous days of RED even though Tony has kicked so many milestones.
    Last edited by ThicOrcBoi: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $64.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $24.40K 530.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 811204 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 190992 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ 375714
Last updated 15.25pm 21/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.