EUR 3.51% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

PIPE and everything else would not help EUR's share price but...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    PIPE and everything else would not help EUR's share price but CRML.
    the mine now belongs to CRML, and 81% of CRML's shares are held by EUR.

The price of EUR should readjust somewhat once quarterlies are out hopefully showing the balance sheet with the assets being over A$1 billion.
    Though price to book should adjust, but it may just be about 50% of that.

Since CRML was listed its trading about 15% up (from $10) but EUR has traded down almost 20% since coming out of the trading halt.
    Why, because the major asset of EUR, Wolfsberg mine is no longer held by EUR, instead EUR now holds a more liquid asset - shares of CRML, which in turn holds Wolfsberg. This more liquid asset is also worth much more, but for some reason the market (retail by the looks of it) is unable to comprehend this.

Hence why once the above balance sheet is out or more likely once some analyst reports are out showing price to book and also expected target price, then EUR will move up.

However as I have been saying from the start there is no reason why EUR should hold more than 50% or even 30% or CRML shares for that matter.
    Even 30% would be roughly - A$450 million, which is more than enough to build a plant and get the other projects in EUR moving forward.

If you want to see EUR really fly the shares in CRML should have been given to the shareholders of EUR, thats the whole point isn't it, for shareholders to gain a profit, otherwise why would anyone be investing? Shareholders came in for the Wolfsberg mine having a direct exposure to Lithium in Europe, now it is owned by CRML and in the same line the shareholders in EUR should own those shares there, enhancing value.

Alternatively EUR sells share in CRML and then distributes dividends, however some value will be lost (A$10 million or so) due to the accumulated losses less reserves.

Why they did it this was has me thinking that Tony has been told by some big funds perhaps to do it this way so they can come in on the cheap and retails selling now as usual will lose out.

Honestly have seen similar games played in other stocks, US ones mainly, so I guess ASX holders are very unaware, when you least expect it the share price will head up, and retails will chase it upwards once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.4¢ $74.8K 1.312M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18711 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 87338 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 367359
Last updated 15.55pm 07/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.