TIP 0.00% $1.23 teaminvest private group limited

Does your software somehow account for when they did the...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Does your software somehow account for when they did the opposite of a stock split? I'm not sure what that is called, does anyone? You know how they joined our shares together, so you had less shares, but they were multiplied in value, so you had a higher price? They should not have done that imho because now the price has further to fall, and it bl**dy well has! I thought that would happen. It has made my losses even deeper. I am at 46% loss - what a joke, for the "WE ARE BUFFET BOYS AND SO KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING". Bought not long after it listed and have even averaged down, started at 60c...I last bought 37c. Haven't bought any since they joined the shares together. They are so critical of other businesses, which is fine, but it's their smug attitude that goes with it, when their own business is not glowing, and they also constantly acquire, which they poo poo other businesses doing. Bit hypocritical of them, BUT IN SAYING ALL THIS negativity, I still have confidence that they can be profitable and successful in future. Or maybe they are just good at analysing businesses and not running them! I hope not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.