RNU 4.76% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

I think we can only speculate and assume that its conditions are...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2624

I think we can only speculate and assume that its conditions are much less onerous then what it was.

More importantly, I think its cleverly aimed at our offtakers rather than us shareholders. If you put yourself in the position of one of our non-binding offtakers or another unidentified anode manufacturer with whom RNU has been in discussions with, if it is conditioned on binding, whoever signs first may effectively view the loan as their money or as a means of achieving their goals more successfully than someone who comes along later.

This is why I say, Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) is with the anode makers and not us shareholders.

With respect to the FMIA Act, the federal government ought to concentrate on the notion that a lot of issues are settled in a country like Australia due to our stable political, banking and legal systems. Supply networks can be disrupted for reasons other than geopolitical ones, as CV19 has previously shown us. It is alarming that purified spherical graphite (PSG) processing, is almost solely done in China. To produce PSG, all graphite concentrates currently have to go via China before they can be "coated," which is an additional and high-tech manufacturing step that both Japan and Korea do. While coating the PSG is not something we intend to do, it is something we could leverage to do in the future.

In summary, the over-reliance on China for the supply of graphite concentrates and PSG means that having a reliable backup source is essential for maintaining the integrity of the global graphite supply chain.

Long live the graphite kangaroo!

AIMO, DYOR GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 25/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $132.5K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 892440 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1584251 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 1904494
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.