RNU 1.12% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Good morning Donny, great post....thank you for sharing.It is so...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2355
    Good morning Donny, great post....thank you for sharing.

It is so obvious why the Aust Government has classified Siviour a resource of major project status.

DC said at the time:

"“The award of Major Project Status is an important recognition of the strategic
    importance of Siviour as both a world-class mineral resource and its potential to add
    further value through a downstream operation in Australia to produce a globally
    competitive, 100% Australian-made refined graphite product on globally competitive
    terms for direct sale to the lithium-ion battery supply chain.
    The Major Project Status designation will assist us as we progress Siviour through the
    final development phases and will offer an important endorsement of the Project as we
    enter binding offtake negotiations and embark on project financing.”

With China in control of almost the entire market it is clear why the US and Australian governments' are so committed to moving supply dependency away from China.

All the pieces are of evidence are clearly now laid in front of anyone who could be bothered to look, which is why I think there is a genuinely life changing opportunity right now buying RNU at this low market cap.

The accumulation continued yesterday soaking up everything that came to market sub 12c. I think the buying will become more aggressive over the next few days.

GLTAH

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $305.3K 3.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 671362 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 124487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ 1471520
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.