GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Air conditioner Your insight into the situation of lithiums...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Air conditioner

Your insight into the situation of lithiums position with global demand vs supply and your ability to articulate how gxy fits into this equation is impressive

I throughly enjoy reading your discussion as your pondering make sense

I personally the issue with lithium ev cars and renewables perspective especially in Australia depends on which side of the fence government and investment sit. Unfortunately the money is in iron, coal and oil. Follow the money and the rest is obvious.

Go for a drive in any capital city all you see is a sea of cars. All of them full of fuel which is a tax bonanza. Take that away and all become ev. All the government will get regos especially if the cars are filled with solar. You can understand the government srelucatance to change. We see the bleaching of the Great Barrier Reef of coral and we could change the world if all the cars would be Evs. But we live in a world that are ignorant of what could be. But people will buy them as these gigafactoroes lower the prices of power walls and evs.

The likes of Macquarie calling over supply are doing so to get your shares cheaper. Maybe it's a conspiracy but lithium will be the new fuel of the world that demands less pollution. Government of European have forced their hand to change by 2030. Australian government had an opportunity to tap into the ev revolution coming by adapting all the Australian car plants to lead the way. Instead typical near sighted Australian government closed the car plants. Door of Opportunity is closed. Even courting Eron musk to build the giga factory here in Australia, again opportunity lost.

The world is waking up to the lithium revolution and when that dragon wakes there will be not enough of the stuff to go around. Wait till china demands 100% evs in thei road. Japan and China appetite for coal becomes non existant. What will Australia have left, cheap units, lots of iron and few nice beaches. Lithium my friends is the answer to most energy applications. It's only a matter of time when the world wakes up ... but it might be too late. The barrier reef, polar caps and our oceans depend on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.