General stock discussion, page-2

1. 4,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Man, i bloody didn't lol.

Kicking myself. I even checked it out. One thing led to another and I just didnt get in.

I am remaining cautious because I have got about 35% of my overall net worth into stocks.

I still feel the world is on the brink of a collapse with Greece, China, America, QE etc.

I am probably wrong (like always) - but I just dont want to go all in just yet.

Thanks for the encouragement by the way ha ha. Really need some luck my way soon. My portfolio is vastly less than a couple months ago. This is why I thought perhaps I would re-consider my buys and look towards mid-chips and blue chips. Anyway, still learning I suppose. Costly lesson but. Breaking the rule of *protecting your capital*.  Cant learn forever, need to be making some good gains eventually or I may as well call it quits and stick with fund managers or index funds/ASX20/50.

I really enjoy the stock market.

Been in it since I was 19. I am 27 now. Got burnt on so many companies. CFU, EGO, AYN to name a few.

I told myself, ONLY INVEST IN COMPANIES MAKING REVENUE AND NPAT!!

Anyway - today I still break my rules LOL. But I have managed to save a lot of 'cash' and just being patient and waiting for a good opportunity. For example the 09 GFC.

I will give the little fella a pat on your behalf ha ha. My wife just took him out for a walk.

OH and good job picking AZK and RMS. I am truly happy for you. I am always happy for good people to make coin.

Regards,

KAsh

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.